Benefits of Certificate of Marriage
Marriage is an important event in somebody’s life; it has a sanctimonious place in Indian society. It is even more important in the lives of Indian people. Different rituals and customs are followed in different parts of India. It is enough to make all arrangements for your beautiful wedding ceremony. Your marriage will not be legal unless you register it by getting Online Marriage Certificate. This is a normal process, which should be followed by everyone.
- Marriage does not guarantee you will together forever, but the marriage certificate is a social security, confidence document especially available for married women.
- Marital Tax Deduction: You can transfer an unlimited amount of assets to your spouse at any time, free from tax. That also includes leaving assets in your estate to your spouse without estate or gift tax subjection.
- Getting married and filing taxes jointly may help you. If one spouse stays at home and the other has a high-paying job—or just a job—it benefits to file jointly.
- Certificate of marriage registration enables a spouse to claim life insurance return or bank deposit in case of death of the insurer or depositor without any nominee.
- Social Security Benefits: If either you or your spouse doesn’t qualify for your own Social Security benefits, you can receive the other spouse’s benefits.
- Legal Decision-Making Benefits: If you’re married, you can have the status as next-of-kin for hospital visits, which grants you the ability to make medical decisions in the event your spouse becomes sick or disabled.
While watching bridal TV shows or arriving home to stacks of RSVPs from friends and family is fun, there are many emotional benefits to being married. If you want to know Court Marriage Procedure In Delhi